1. Susan Schaaf
    March 10, 2016 @ 14:12

I am a 68 year old female with 20/40 vision.

I had cataract surgery 4 years ago and my lenses were replaced with the Restore lenses. Since then, I do not need glasses to read. I can even read the backs of pill bottles, etc.

The problem I am experiencing is that I have great difficulty with night driving. Headlight glare, bright snow, lots of raindrops on my windshield – these are the things I have the most trouble with. I absolutely do not need glasses for reading, nor do I need glasses for daytime driving.

I have heard that there are specialty night driving glasses that are legal and can cut down on headlight glare and make objects sharper to the eye.

I would love your advice on this.

• Tony
      March 12, 2016 @ 17:16

Hi Susan. Thanks for contacting me.

The yellow glasses that I feature really help with the problems you describe.
      Best thing is…they are really inexpensive to try for yourself.
      I have no doubt you’ll be happy with their performance.

2. leta
    August 26, 2014 @ 21:03

I don;t wear glasses nor contacts
    I have had laser: successful EXCEPT night driving

Oncoming lights challenge me

Thank you.

• Tony Valentino
      August 27, 2014 @ 16:08

Hi Carol. Thanks for contacting me.

There is a simple solution to improve your vision and control the glare during night driving…yellow sunglasses (and clip-on,) like the ones I mention in my article.

3. alex
    January 1, 2014 @ 22:02

I need glasses to drive.

• Tony Valentino
      January 4, 2014 @ 14:52

Hi Alex.

Me too. That is why I researched and wrote this article.
      I hope it helped you.

4. priyank
    June 7, 2013 @ 20:06

Hey I love these glasses and I also like the design. It looks cool on my face….

• Tony Valentino
      June 8, 2013 @ 13:24

I’m glad you like them.

• Michael
      September 20, 2016 @ 23:32

Are all Yellow Lens suitable for night driving, or is there a specific lens that I need to inquire about when I purchase night driving eye-wear?

• Tony
        September 25, 2016 @ 15:25

Hi Michael. Thanks for contacting me.

Besides the yellow tint, you may find additional benefits with an anti-glare coating which is not always available unless you are having your glasses custom made, as you would with prescription eyewear.